[A51] Osmocom options and workflow

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:23:40 CEST 2012

Thanks for your prompt reply.

If I understand right, earlier the workflow used to be:
    USRP -> GNURadio ->Airprobe (Parse) -> Kraken -> Airprobe (decode)

Now the workflow is:
    MotorolaC1xx -> OsmocomBB -> Airprobe (Parse) -> Kraken -> Airprobe (decode)

Can you please confirm or correct.

I've read the Osmocom/Sysmocom documentation, but could not figure out what is the best phone option on Sysmocom shop for my use:
    Do I need the Motorola C1xx with filter rework?
    Do I need C1xx with Calypso chipset?

It will be very helpful if you can suggest.

B.