[A51] howto speed up

g.roelant at telenet.be g.roelant at telenet.be
Sun Dec 23 13:04:31 CET 2012

2tb ram? Are hou crazy...
In Wich mashine would that fit?

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: a pietrzyk <a.pietrzyk at eot.pl>
Aan: g roelant <g.roelant at telenet.be>
Cc: a51 at lists.reflextor.com, a51-bounces at lists.reflextor.com
Verzonden: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:43:27 +0100 (CET)
Onderwerp: Re: [A51] howto speed up

You can buy more ram and copy tables to ramdisk instead of querying ssd
device.

mobile: +48 512 085 564
email: apietrzyk at eot.pl

24/7 Customer support hotline:
 +48 512 085 562

EOT Sp. z o.o.
ul. Debogorska 34
71-813 Szczecin; Poland
tel.: +48 914 215 683
fax: +48 918 808 157
email: biuro at eot.pl
www.eot.pl

VAT No./NIP: PL8513152417
REGON: 321065838

Registered capital/Kapital zakladowy: 6 500 PLN
Court Name/Sad Rejestrowy:
District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin/Sad Rejonowy Szczecin-Centrum
w Szczecinie
XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register/
XIII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego
KRS Registration No./KRS: 0000390248

DISCLAIMER:
message by another person is not permitted. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by
replying to this message, and deleting the original and any printout
thereof.