[A51] Use Motorola C123 to capture gsm

Philipp Hoffmann phoffmann10 at icloud.com
Sun Aug 11 13:21:35 CEST 2013

Dear Karsten,

thanks for your reply.

Could you post us the basic steps on console to decrypt calls using OsmocomBB and Kraken?

I have already installed OsmocomBB and Kraken with your rainbow table.

In the next days I will flash a cheap Motorola C123 with OsmocomBB's firmware to use it for gsm sniffing.

Thanks and best regards,
Philipp.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet