[A51] Rainbow tables

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 15 08:07:11 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 09:50:53PM -0600, Peter Kuykendall wrote:
> What is the URL for the torrent files?  I have lots of drive space and good
> upload speed.  I'll be happy to join the swarm and help.

Much appreciated!  The whole set is 1.6 TB.  The download URL for the
torrents is https://opensource.srlabs.de/projects/a51-decrypt/files and
all the torrents are available as a single download at

https://opensource.srlabs.de/attachments/download/41/a51_table_torrents.tgz

FWIW, my client has been running with a 3 MB/s cap since Jul 22 and I'm
getting close to completion -- 1277 GB done, 290 GB to go...
unfortunately it's behind a NAT without hole-punching capabilites, so my
usefulness as a seeder is limited.

-andy