[A51] Cracks beginning to show in A5/1...

demian sims demiansims at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 05:51:33 CET 2013


Ok when I run ./kraken ../indexes I get the following error:

Device: /dev/sda1 10
/dev/sda1
Device: /dev/sdb1 10
/dev/sdb1
Device: /dev/sdd1 10
/dev/sdd1
kraken: NcqDevice.cpp:15: NcqDevice::NcqDevice(const char*): Assertion
`mDevice>=0' failed.
Aborted


When I run fdisk -l I get the following output:

   Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
/dev/sda1   *        2048    40136703    20067328   83  Linux
/dev/sda2        40138750    41940991      901121    5  Extended
/dev/sda5        40138752    41940991      901120   82  Linux swap / Solaris

WARNING: GPT (GUID Partition Table) detected on '/dev/sdb'! The util fdisk
doesn't support GPT. Use GNU Parted.


Disk /dev/sdb: 2000.4 GB, 2000365289472 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 243197 cylinders, total 3906963456 sectors
Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x00000000

   Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
/dev/sdb1               1  3906963455  1953481727+  ee  GPT



On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 4:17 AM, Andy Fuji <andyfuji88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> your command line should be "#./kraken ../indexes". The second parameter
> must be point to the directory that contains your conf file.
> Have fun.
> Regards,
> Andy
>
>
>
> On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 1:00 AM, demian sims <demiansims at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andy,
>> Thanks for the reply.
>>
>> I figured out that the tables.conf.sample file has all the possible
>> mounted drives in the file already.
>>
>> When I run ./kraken -indexes, I get this error:
>>
>> root at kali:~/kraken/Kraken# ./kraken -indexes
>> Could not find -indexes/tables.conf
>> kraken: Kraken.cpp:29: Kraken::Kraken(const char*, int): Assertion `0'
>> failed.
>> Aborted
>>
>> I also changed the name of the .conf file to just 'tables.conf' just in
>> case but still the same error.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> D
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Andy Fuji <andyfuji88 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi David,
>>> We could use TableConvert.cpp instead.
>>> Have fun.
>>> Regards,
>>> Andy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> A51 mailing list
>>> A51 at lists.srlabs.de
>>> https://lists.srlabs.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/a51
>>>
>>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> A51 mailing list
> A51 at lists.srlabs.de
> https://lists.srlabs.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/a51
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.srlabs.de/pipermail/a51/attachments/20131230/29b97606/attachment.html>


More information about the A51 mailing list