[A51] kraken with 5970 (2 GPU)

Dinos Pastos dinopio at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:52:22 CEST 2013


Have your split the tables on multiple disks?


On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Bert Boshe <bertboshe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> When i crack a burst with the Radeon HD 5870 (1GPU) it is faster
> than using the Radeon HD 5970 (2GPU).
>
> I expected the the HD 5970 doĆ­ng the job in half of the time.
>
> Can anyone tell me what is wrong?
>
> See the following:
>
>
> RADEON HD 5870
>
> ====================================================================================================================================================
> Kraken> Initialized CAL
> CAL Runtime version 1.4.1741
> Running on 1 GPUs
> Num threads 1152
> Running 256 rounds pr kernel invocation.
> test
>
> Cracking
> 001101110011000000001000001100011000100110110110011011010011110001101010100100101111111010111100000110101001101011
> Found de6bb5e60617f95c @ 12  #0  (table:340)
> Found 6fb7905579e28bfc @ 23  #0  (table:372)
> crack #0 took 17007 msec
>
> Kraken> test
>
> Cracking
> 001101110011000000001000001100011000100110110110011011010011110001101010100100101111111010111100000110101001101011
> Found de6bb5e60617f95c @ 12  #1  (table:340)
> Found 6fb7905579e28bfc @ 23  #0  (table:372)
> crack #1 took 9641 msec
>
>
> RADEON HD 5970
>
> ====================================================================================================================================================
> Kraken> Initialized CAL
> CAL Runtime version 1.4.1741
> Running on 2 GPUs
> Num threads 1280
> Running 256 rounds pr kernel invocation.
> Num threads 1280
> Running 256 rounds pr kernel invocation.
> test
>
> Cracking
> 001101110011000000001000001100011000100110110110011011010011110001101010100100101111111010111100000110101001101011
> Found de6bb5e60617f95c @ 12  #0  (table:340)
> Found 6fb7905579e28bfc @ 23  #0  (table:372)
> crack #0 took 21454 msec
>
> Kraken> test
>
> Cracking
> 001101110011000000001000001100011000100110110110011011010011110001101010100100101111111010111100000110101001101011
> Found de6bb5e60617f95c @ 12  #1  (table:340)
> Found 6fb7905579e28bfc @ 23  #0  (table:372)
> crack #1 took 18567 msec
>
> _______________________________________________
> A51 mailing list
> A51 at lists.srlabs.de
> http://lists.srlabs.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/a51
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.srlabs.de/pipermail/a51/attachments/20130514/a4871a7d/attachment.html>


More information about the A51 mailing list