[A51] New here

Thomas C tom.apero at gmail.com
Wed May 29 12:42:42 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I am new here and have gone through a lot of the archives but could not
find an answer to my question.
I have downloaded the torrents for the rainbow tables but I have a slow
connection and there seems to be very few seders left nowadays.
Torrent client estimates that it will take more than one year to get only
the first table at this pace !

So the question is, would be possible to have access to the program that
generated the latest "ATI" tables and short explanation of parameters
(ideally with the Excel that allows to measure TMTO choice and impacts) ?
I figure that if you guys computed the tables in one month back then, I
could achieve similar results with my hardware which will be great :)
Plus I would be very intersted to dig in how this rainbow table work and
what better than to try it by myself.
It seems that most of it (complete wiki + sources) was hosted on reflextor
but is not available anymore ?

Thanks again for your help,
Tom.