[A51] New here

Thomas C tom.apero at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:16:26 CEST 2013

My bad, the Kraken git seems to contains everything that I need :)

Nevertheless I'm missing the wiki explanations that were on reflextor, as
the wiki at srlabs seems to be way lighter.
I'll go through the mailing list for more information on specific utilities
but is there any chance to retrieve the "old" reflextor wiki pages ?

Thanks again,
Tom.