[A51] reflextor files reuploaded

zero uncool uncoolzero at gmail.com
Fri May 31 21:18:24 CEST 2013

Folks,

It looks like a few files that used to be available on reflextor.com are no
longer present. So I've reuploaded them on Google Drive.

Original a51_table_torrents.tgz (still active):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0qU_6hXMacZMnJkREdxWDZfdzA/edit?usp=sharing

Original vf_call6_a725_d174_g5_Kc1EF00BAB3BAC7002.cfile demonstration
capture (see https://srlabs.de/airprobe-how-to/):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0qU_6hXMacZVEptMnlkeklBUEk/edit?usp=sharing

A recent version (late 2012) of tmto-svn:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0qU_6hXMacZLURkN2RSRURBcnM/edit?usp=sharing

This thesis is worth reading as it presents a fairly complete picture of
the state of the art:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0qU_6hXMacZVS1nQmFteUVheGM/edit?usp=sharing

I wish I had a copy of the wiki... does anybody?

Please note, the kraken git is still available at git://
git.srlabs.de/kraken.git

UCZ