[A51] ./find_kc stopped finding matches

Дмитрий Полпуденко dmitry.polpudenko at laps-spb.org
Sat Aug 23 21:43:46 CEST 2014

Dear list,

Could anyone advise on what might be the reason for ./find_kc to stop finding matches?

Kraken still successfully finds codec states on particular slices of lapdm ui, si5, si6, but no matching Kc is found by ./find_kc anymore.

The network that I’m playing with seems didn’t apply any changes to protect the signaling flow from cracking.

Could wrong fn2count conversion be the reason for that? But I checked the conversion on the test data, it gives same results as reference.

Network sniffs made a week ago still produce successful Kc decoding. But the ones made recently - don’t.

May I kindly ask for a piece of advice on what could be wrong?

Kind Regards,

Dmitry