[A51] Help with identifying the burst.

Ajay Fuloria ajay.fuloria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:55:59 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have set up kraken as described in
https://lists.srlabs.de/pipermail/a51/2010-July/000683.html

It is mentioned in the above post that "A more interactive UI with
appropriate data formats (representations) will be added for easy
interfacing with airprobe" ... has this happened ?

Secondly it mentions that "crack TDMA burst 998 for the challenge data" ...
I am not getting results, as i think i am not giving the right input. Can
anyone help me with how to identify which burst to feed to kraken, to get
the Kc out ??

Your help and time are highly appreciated and thanks a ton.

Regards,

Ajay