[A51] Kraken A5Ati.so

Nikos Balkanas nikos.balkanas at eyeonix.com
Wed Feb 26 20:51:39 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Nikos Balkanas
<nikos.balkanas at eyeonix.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Joel Eriksson <joel.eriksson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Nikos,
>>
>> First of all, you now need to use the AMD APP SDK, rather than the old
>> ATI stream SDK. The AMD APP SDK includes libaticalcl.so and libaticalrt.so.
>> You can link Kraken to libaticalcl.
>>
>> Btw, I recommend using this Kraken fork instead of the original:
>> http://www.g3gg0.de/wordpress/projects/kraken-win32/

Tried both the .zip and the svn. .zip is compiled for windows and
everything that I tried for svn authentication got rejected. Tried:

svn co http://.....   --username <username>
svn co --username <username> http://....
svn co http://.....   <username>
svn co http://<username@......

svn always prompted me for password for '(null)' username. What should I do?