[A51] MD5 Hashes of all the Rainbow tables.

Sohil Shah magicianss64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:31:01 CET 2014

Members,

I am looking for a verified list of MD5 or SHA1 hashes of the actual
rainbow tables (39.0 GB x 40 files). Cant seem to find them anywhere. The
only list available online is the MD5 hashes for the actual torrent files.
Can someone please provide these hashes or direct me to a web resource
where these maybe listed, so that I can verify the downloads and the
integrity of the tables I have moved from one medium to another.

Thank you all.

--

SS.

Nothing is Impossible, Never Undermine the Potential of the Human Spirit =
My Life's Motto!!
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish - Steve Jobs