[A51] Kraken A5Ati.so

Karsten Nohl nohl at srlabs.de
Thu Feb 27 09:48:45 CET 2014

Dear Fabio,

On Feb 27, 2014, at 9:33 , Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <lists at infosecurity.ch> wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> would you consider dealing with Kali's project in order to incorporate the attack tool into Penetration Testing Linux's distribution?

Would be nice to integrate Kraken in a distribution to spread it further. However, the tool is only useful when combined with Hundreds of GB of tables. I can't think of an easy way of making these accessible to distro users.

> Also, it would make a lot of sense if all those tools stay on a single Github account, in order improve them in a collaborative way, but specifically to "collect" all of the issues and ideas of improvement.

There has been virtually no Kraken development for about three years. If a Github account can ignite such development, I'm all in favor of it and can host it, too, unless we find any active developers that would be a better fit for the role.