[A51] usrp and airprobe

tom tomei9dl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:34:17 CET 2014

Hi all
I am trying to setup airprobe to work with USRP1 but having problems.
The airprobe build goes fine but my problem is gsm_receive.py. I have
uses Kal to find the freq of my local BTS and can see them with
usrp_fft.py, I then run uhd_rx_cfile.py and it seems to produce file.
But when I run gsm_receive.py I end up with the following.
/usr/local/airprobe/gsm-receiver/src/python# ./gsm_receive.py -d 112 -I
936.4M_output.cfile
 >>> gr_fir_ccc: using 3DNow!Ext
 >>> gr_fir_ccf: using 3DNow!
Key: 'ad6a3ec2b442e400'
Configuration: ''
   No configuration set.
configure_receiver
gr_buffer::allocate_buffer: warning: tried to allocate
    115 items of size 568. Due to alignment requirements
    512 were allocated.  If this isn't OK, consider padding
    your structure to a power-of-two bytes.
    On this platform, our allocation granularity is 4096 bytes.
I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with gnuradio 3.4.2
Anyone give me some help.
Tom