[A51] Looking for interceptor system ready to use

fenoli joseph joseph.fenoli at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:56:16 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
I apologize to the whole group if my message is OT or not appreciated. I tried in every way to build a system to locate a GSM via triangulation and interception with various open source software, with USRP, gnuradio, Craken, etc.. But I'm not able! Then I ask if someone is willing to sell me a system ready for use, where I can locate a gsm projecting point on Googlemap, and interception (with the help of the Berlin Tables or other system). I have a budget of $ 10.000. I greet you all with affection and thank you for reading this message.
Joseph.fenoli at hotmail.com