[A51] Precomputed tables on HDD for sale?

Dennis Hansen dennisdzh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 23:24:05 CEST 2014

Hi all at A51,

Is it possible to buy precomputed tables on a hard drive that is ready for
use with kraken?

I initially bought a 2 TB external hard drive and downloaded all of the
dlt-files, but I need to convert them, and I don't have a second hard drive
to store the converted files - so instead of buying another hard drive and
start the conversion, I thought I would ask here if anybody had a hard
drive with the precomputed tables that I perhaps could buy?

Anyway, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

// Dennis