[A51] Could someone help me

Kishan Hari kishanhari54 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:18:09 CET 2015

Hello guys,
Im from India,and i finally got a gsmsms to be seen in wireshark,cfile
obtained through rtlsdr,Now i have my sdr capturing files on my operator's
frequency(948.2M) and. I sent a message and had a call of 10 sec,now i
stopped the device capturing file and started to analyze in wireshark, i
couldn't find any sms, and all immediate assignments only has hopping
channels, but once i was able to get some message, i want to know how to
obtain the message sent.
Also a full -how to  instructions for osmocombb device would be good, can
someone help