[A51] Not getting DP after first round function

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at live.com
Tue Jul 14 08:36:00 CEST 2015

Greetings!  I am  writing this with a request , I am a computer engineering student of Sikkim Manipal University,India. And I am working on a project on A5.1 decryption. I am able to generate rainbow table with a DP as last 12 bits zero ,one round function and 2^17 as chain length. However if I go by your references and increase my round function to 8 and reduce the sub chain length to 2^14 (total chain length remains 2^17=2^14 x 2^3), then what I see is I am not getting DP above round function 1. So kindly advice where I am wrong or missing something, If required I can share my c code with you.Looking forward to your reply.RegardsSnehasish