[A51] Rainbow Tables

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at live.com
Wed Jul 15 22:22:06 CEST 2015

Dear Dean
Actually I was trying to generate the tables by myself using the references of Dr. Nohl, but I dont have much computational power to generate the entire 1.8 TB rainbow table. I do have most of the parameters of kraken, like no of round function: 8, sub chain length: 2^12 and DP: last 12 bits 0. But since for lookup I would require exactly the same round functions and I don't know exactly what round functions they have used for generation of the a51 tables. So is there any way to know what round functions they have used, so that I can directly purchase the HDD from the site and integrate it to my lookup source code.