[A51] Rainbow Tables

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at LIVE.COM
Fri Nov 13 10:58:55 CET 2015

Hello

Anyone working on A52 decryption. I am trying to use this tool a52hacktool, but unable match it with the realtime GSM network. As it requires a data to be encrypted with keystream of length 456 bits. I know its a obselute technology but still need it for some academic purpose.

________________________________
From: demian sims <demiansims at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:17 AM
To: Snehasish Kar
Cc: Dean Pierce; Yaniv Sharon; A51 at lists.srlabs.de
Subject: Re: [A51] Rainbow Tables

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble getting my Rainbow Tables drive connected to Linux. I'm using VMWare Fusion on a Mac running Ubuntu 14.04. I get this message:

An attempt was made to connect the ideal host controller.

Can't remember the exact message but it failed.

Also, if I do get this HD from Hacker Warehouse working, how to I configure it with Kraken?

Is there any open source application for decrypting A5.2. I tried using the a52 hacktool, but it didn't help me, as its inputs doesnot match the normal gsm frame architecture.