[A51] Problem while running Behemoth.py

Jan Hrach jenda at yakumo.hrach.eu
Sat Nov 14 03:15:50 CET 2015

You probably have tables.conf in wrong format.

The resulting command should be something like
TableConvert di TABLE.dlt DEVICE:OFFSET INDEX.idx
you can try to run it by hand as the last resort.

On 13.11.2015 13:48, robert.luben at openmailbox.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While running Behemoth.py file with or without path to HD which contains *.dlt tables, I'm getting following error:
> ./Behemoth.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./Behemoth.py", line 134, in <module>
>     c = ReadConfig("tables.conf")
>   File "./Behemoth.py", line 16, in ReadConfig
>     config[num] = (v[1],int(v[2]),{})
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
>

> Any input how to solve this problem, will be nice..:)
>

> Thanks.

Jan Hrach | medlab quality assurance | CEO, NSA Litoměřice - the only company that actually listens to your needs
GPG CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E