[A51] Rainbow Tables

demian sims demiansims at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:47:55 CEST 2015

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble getting my Rainbow Tables drive connected
to Linux. I'm using VMWare Fusion on a Mac running Ubuntu 14.04. I get this
message:

*An attempt was made to connect the ideal host controller. *

Can't remember the exact message but it failed.

Also, if I do get this HD from Hacker Warehouse working, how to I configure
it with Kraken?