[A51] TableConvert Offsets

prosilec at openmailbox.org prosilec at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 11 21:02:22 CEST 2016

Thanks Jan.

Furthermore, could you tell me which of the following given below is the
correct format for tables.conf?

#Settings A:
#============================
Tables: /mnt/tables/gsm/100.ins 100 0
Tables: /mnt/tables/gsm/108.ins 108 0
.
.
Tables: /mnt/disk2/gsm/500.ins 500 0
#============================

OR

#Settings B:
#============================
Tables: /mnt/tables/gsm/100.ins 100 1
Tables: /mnt/tables/gsm/108.ins 108 1
.
.
Tables: /mnt/disk2/gsm/500.ins 500 1
#============================

OR

#Settings C:
#============================
Table: 0 100 0
Table: 1 108 0
Table: 2 116 0
.
.
Table: 39 500 0

Which one of the above has the correct syntax? A,B,C OR none !
Note that some of the tables are on a separate disk :(

Regards,
Spørgeren