[A51] TableConvert Offsets

prosilec at openmailbox.org prosilec at openmailbox.org
Sat Apr 16 21:49:57 CEST 2016

I tried these settings but still no luck :(

So I resorted to the standard method of writing the tables to a raw disk
and I realized that in the end the .idx files need to be in the same
directory as that of tables.conf

I wonder if that's the reason the independent files (.ins) weren't being
loaded.

Anyways, the generated/modified tables.conf has both Device:   and
Table: sections.

---------
#Devices:  dev/node max_tables
Device: /dev/sdc1 40

#Tables: dev id(advance) offset
Table: 0 132 5116XXXX
Table: 0 324 23540XXXX
Table: 0 364 28656XXXX
------------
where
XXXX are actually some numbers.

So I guess even when we use the .ins files we might need to have
tables.conf like

---------
#Devices:  dev/node max_tables
Device: /mnt/tables 40

#Tables: dev id(advance) offset
Table: /mnt/tables/gsm/100.ins  100 0
Table: /mnt/tables/gsm/108.ins  108 0
Table: /mnt/tables/gsm/116.ins  116 0

with the .idx files in the same directory as tables.conf.. or having
tables.conf in the directory of the idx and ins files.. Not sure if the
Device parameter will still be needed.

I have now written the tables (.dlt) using Behemoth.py directly to a
disk.
Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Spørgeren