[A51] test Kraken

Milinko Isakovic milinkoi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:51:41 CET 2016

If you are still there /dev/sdg sould be now ok. I think it was cable
issue...

--

Milinko Isakovic, CEO
CS Network Solutions Limited

72 Blythe Road, West Kensington, London W14 0HB

London Switchboard: +442071933539
Belgrade Operations: +381112620152
Personal mobille:       +381666666666

Web: www.cs-networks.net
<http://www.facebook.com/smsanywhere>  <https://twitter.com/cs_networks>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cs-networks>
<http://www.youtube.com/csnetworks>

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CS Networks
shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt or damage to your system.  CS Networks does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.