[A51] Rainbow tables conversaton

Вадим Яницкий axilirator at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:23:00 CET 2016

Hi folks!

I'm new in A5/1 world and I have read that 2 Tb is not enough for table
conversation.

But I have a server with 2 Tb and 60 Gb of additional space only.
My question is: is it possible to convert the tables one by one? I.e. can I
download first table (about 41 Gb) on my 60 Gb HDD and convert it, download
next one and convert with offset ...?

And one more question. Can anyone explain me the Behemoth.py configuration
format? What means this section: "#Tables: dev id(advance) offset"? Maybe
it is an answer to my previous question. :)

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.