[A51] Rainbow tables conversaton

Jan Hrach jenda at yakumo.hrach.eu
Sun Jan 17 12:49:26 CET 2016

> I'm new in A5/1 world and I have read that 2 Tb is not enough for table conversation.

It is (you can convert it one-by-one, requiring only 40 additional GB). Though I'd better keep the original files in case you find out something is screwed up.
See https://brmlab.cz/project/gsm/deka/deka-admin

> Can anyone explain me the Behemoth.py configuration format? What means this section: "#Tables: dev id(advance) offset"?
The hash-mark lines are the comments.
I think you want to tell it somehow how many tables should be installed on which device, but that's not the case with one-by-one installation.

If you have it on filesystem as files, I'd just run
./TableConvert di $file.dlt $file.ins:0 $file.idx
on every file. You can do the block device installation later with dd seek=X.

On 17.1.2016 10:23, Вадим Яницкий wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I'm new in A5/1 world and I have read that 2 Tb is not enough for table conversation.
>
> But I have a server with 2 Tb and 60 Gb of additional space only.
> My question is: is it possible to convert the tables one by one? I.e. can I download first table (about 41 Gb) on my 60 Gb HDD and convert it, download next one and convert with offset ...?
>
> And one more question. Can anyone explain me the Behemoth.py configuration format? What means this section: "#Tables: dev id(advance) offset"? Maybe it is an answer to my previous question. :)
>
> With best regards,
> Vadim Yanitskiy.

Jan Hrach | http://jenda.hrach.eu/
GPG CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E