[A51] Rainbow tables conversaton

Вадим Яницкий axilirator at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:12:03 CET 2016

Thanks for explanations!

Though I'd better keep the original files in case you find out something is
> screwed up.

It may sound sad, but I have no more than 2 Tb of space.
I have no even direct HDD access because my server is virtualized and
running on the Hyper-V (it's not my own).

If I understood correctly, I need to do the following actions:
1) Prepare 2 Tb HDD changing the ownership using `chown`.
1.1) In case of file system storage-method format it to ext4, for example.
2) Download the first part (a51_table_100.dlt) to the home folder
of my "buffer-hdd" (60 Gb).
3.1) In case of file system storage-method I should just run:
./TableConvert di (/dev/sda)/home/$file.dlt \
 (/dev/sdb)/$file.ins:0 (/dev/sda)/home/kraken/indexes/$file.idx
on every downloaded file. And in this case the offset param will always = 0.
3.2) In case of RAW storage-method there is no file system and I have to
calculate offset for every new table. How can I do that?

Is this sequence of actions right?

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitsky.