[A51] Rainbow tables conversaton

Jan Hrach jenda at yakumo.hrach.eu
Mon Jan 18 18:14:19 CET 2016

1-3.1 seem correct

> 3.2) In case of RAW storage-method there is no file system and I have to calculate offset for every new table. How can I do that?
TableConvert tells you how many bytes were written (and if you are converting to files, you will see this as a file size). I'd round this number up to the nearest multiply of 4096 bytes and use this as an offset for the next one.

I don't know how much performance penalty is imposed by having tables in files instead of the raw device. I hope not so much and I'd leave it in files at least during experimenting.