[A51] GSMmap.org updated

wangpalm palm.wang at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:46:21 CET 2016

   As mentioned in documents of GSMmap.org, known plaintexts preferred to use in A51 cracker are ciper mode complete message, NULL frames, and System Information message.    However, these frames all has some uncertainties (positions, or possible modified bytes), which times the complexity of A51 cracker.    Is there any method to judge if the chosen plaintext (containts and positon) is right before cracking it with Kraken? In other words, can we verify if the xored 114-bits is a possible(legal) output of A51 ciperstream?