[A51] help, kraken index file corrupt

Kraken Skulls kraken at fea.st
Sun Mar 20 23:34:34 CET 2016


Hello all,
 
I managed to get all the rainbow tables downloaded, thanks to anyone who
helped seed! Now I am trying to convert the tables, but I've hit a snag.
I am following this guide[1]. I ran Behemoth.py successfully and
everything seemed great. The problem is when I run
 
./kraken /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes
 
I get this output:
 
Device: /dev/sde2 40
/dev/sde2
Allocated 41404056 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/132.idx
Allocated 41257176 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/388.idx
Allocated 41259888 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/324.idx
Allocated 41252956 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/172.idx
Allocated 41269576 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/140.idx
Allocated 41237644 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/148.idx
Allocated 41301076 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/260.idx
Allocated 41254252 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/412.idx
Allocated 41247488 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/116.idx
Allocated 41235184 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/180.idx
Allocated 41247816 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/420.idx
Allocated 41249180 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/156.idx
Allocated 41260184 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/428.idx
Allocated 41257064 bytes: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/108.idx
index file corrupt: /mnt/drizzlechair/kraken/indexes/108.idx
 
So I tried Step 6 (you dun goof'ed!) to retry building the index. I
deleted 108.idx and added a # in front of the table in tables.conf, and
reran Behemoth.py. It rebuilt 108.idx with no errors. But again, I got
an error about 108 being corrupt when I ran kraken. I have verified the
downloaded torrent table. I am using the kraken code from the github[2].
I have searched for any pages with this error message and am currently
reviewing the archive of this mailing list. Any suggestions about what I
should try? Here is the code that is throwing the error. It seems like
maybe the index is outside the acceptable bounds? Thanks for any help!
 
https://github.com/joswr1ght/kraken/blob/master/Kraken/DeltaLookup.cpp
 
line 71: 
if (offset >= 0x7fffffff || offset <=-0x7fffffff) {
  fprintf(stderr,"index file corrupt: %s\n", index.c_str());
exit(1);
}
 
Here is my tables.conf
 
#Tables: dev id(advance) offset
Table: 0 132 388867252
Table: 0 428 102322209
Table: 0 388 81857880
Table: 0 140 10231686
Table: 0 148 153500680
Table: 0 196 112557295
Table: 0 260 225118679
Table: 0 156 40934817
Table: 0 364 0
Table: 0 292 358165185
Table: 0 220 61396028
Table: 0 412 133036633
Table: 0 436 71623787
Table: 0 172 296767964
Table: 0 500 30701322
# here is table 108, very big number
Table: 0 108 409366910
Table: 0 180 399138026
Table: 0 372 245596133
Table: 0 188 276299072
Table: 0 100 51167172
Table: 0 164 143270246
Table: 0 324 378632240
Table: 0 396 214888429
Table: 0 204 92092220
Table: 0 340 194423848
Table: 0 420 163730175
Table: 0 348 337697417
Table: 0 356 184192134
Table: 0 230 307001257
Table: 0 380 122788190
Table: 0 404 204656170
Table: 0 492 317235622
Table: 0 238 173962193
Table: 0 116 327465481
Table: 0 212 266065701
Table: 0 268 20469102
Table: 0 332 235363908
Table: 0 276 286538884
Table: 0 250 255825440
Table: 0 124 347926544
 
[1] http://frostyhacks.blogspot.com/2015/04/gsm-wtf-bbq.html
[2] https://github.com/joswr1ght/kraken
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.srlabs.de/pipermail/a51/attachments/20160320/63029024/attachment.html>


More information about the A51 mailing list