[A51] Ready to copy tables

demian sims demiansims at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:23:24 CEST 2016

Great! So just to be clear, I have one HD with 2 partitions (sdb1 = 4.7G
and sdb2= 1.8T). This partition was made when I followed the instructions
at f http://frostyhacks.blogspot.com/2015/04/gsm-wtf-bbq.html

The HD with Tables on them are listed as sdc1.

How do get the Tables on sdc1 to copy over to sdb2?