[A51] Ready to copy tables

demian sims demiansims at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:37:52 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Just wanted to follow up with this question:

I have one HD with 2 partitions (sdb1 = 4.7G and sdb2= 1.8T). This
partition was made when I followed the instructions at f
http://frostyhacks.blogspot.com/2015/04/gsm-wtf-bbq.html

The HD with Tables on them are listed as sdc1.

How do get the Tables on sdc1 to copy over to sdb2?