[A51] test Kraken

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at live.com
Wed Feb 22 21:05:14 CET 2017

Hi

Is it some how possible to decrypt at one burst per second using deka or kraken?

BR
Snehasish

On 24-Feb-2016, at 3:32 PM, Milinko Isakovic <milinkoi at gmail.com<mailto:milinkoi at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

It was some issue with provider.  You can re-log. One more question is regarding re-crakc time increase.

I am starting process with:

here is my procedure
start paplon.py
start oclvankus.py - choose one gpu per instance and run 2 instance.
start one instance of delta_client.py
start cracking

first crack will be approx 35 sec, and 100th burst will be approx 100sec, now after all bursts are cracked we try to crack net set
again it will start around 35 sec and will keep increasing by 1000-5000 msec for each burst... I am not sure why this is increasing   ?

crack #1 took 37747 msec
crack #0 took 38727 msec
Found 5A6439C53D7656DB @ 49 #30 (table:292)
Found 99CF3C3A9CB91E59 @ 6 #31 (table:396)
Found 146988FF33EAC243 @ 26 #28 (table:492)
Found 890A6F295CF9D961 @ 39 #45 (table:100)
crack #2 took 40453 msec
crack #5 took 40778 msec
crack #182 took 105511 msec
crack #188 took 105814 msec
crack #194 took 106114 msec
crack #193 took 106342 msec
crack #191 took 107249 msec
ending point
first 37sec
last 107 sec

Is this increasing time, from first to last ok  in case  of parallel it sould be near same time ? Or I am missing something in start procedure ?

You are able to log, and check in case I am logged you can kill my process connection :)