[A51] project details

Haslinger Daniel Daniel.Haslinger at fhstp.ac.at
Wed May 31 12:09:50 CEST 2017

> Am just new to the project so pardon my noobs question.

That's why we're ( or at least I'm ) here for :)

> i have i7 4790k and gtx 960 2gb gpu, does kreken support other then ati gpu? or should i required to change gpu?

Go with deka, it will support your NVIDIA chipsets too since it will
utilize openCL to do the math.

> which hardware is required to get started working on it.? mobile phone model and stuff

I used old motorola c118 phones, which are capable of / limited to GSM-900/1800 for doing
calls and messages. As SDR, I used an EzTV666 USB receiver that features an RTL2832U chipset.

all the best,

/)/)