[Catchercatcher] IMSI Catcher for Android!

E:V:A anonymous at xda.de
Tue Aug 27 03:18:39 CEST 2013

Listen up everyone,

there's a new project I'd like to introduce to you: The IMSI Catcher for Android! Check out the development thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1422969 - feel free to leave your comment.

Think you have some coding skills? Help us achieve success with our Proof-Of-Concept-App! Our project has a preliminary development roadmap (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38386937&postcount=45) and YOU are very welcome to check out if you got the nuts to get us launched. ;-)

See you there and always remember: Keep it tight!

E:V:A