[Gsmmap] GPRS Support and GEA Algorithm's detection

Luca Bongiorni luca.bongiorni1 at studenti.unimi.it
Tue Dec 27 23:29:38 CET 2011

Hi all,

As far as i know and (in some cases) tested, some countries around EU are using GEA/0 ( eg. Wind and TIM in IT [1} and Vodafone in CZ ), so GPRS support, would be an interesting feature to be added in case of a possible MITM is conducted against our MS or in case of GEA/0 (that means a possible passive interception).

That would be another interesting point to improve the security relevance of an operator.

Cheers,
Luca Bongiorni

[1] As demonstrated from Luca last summer and re-tried from me in these months.

P.S: Sorry for cross posting but it seems a good idea for both projects