[Gsmmap] upload data problem - 500 internal server error

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Sat Dec 31 17:15:53 CET 2011

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 12:35:20PM +0100, sascha.krissler at web.de wrote:
> Thanks for your effort. I found the upload script working at this
> time. if you send me the traces via mail i can debug the issue.

I send dumps via private e-mail and I can now see data on website,
thanks :-)

Now, I'm wondering why it has question mark?

Would it helped if I contributed more samples? Would changing SIM card
somehow help to collect more useful info?

Would another location data be interesting? Is different cell enough or
should it be another part of country?