[Gsmmap] upload data problem - 500 internal server error

Luca Melette luca at srlabs.de
Sat Dec 31 17:35:29 CET 2011

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:15:53 +0100
Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin at rot13.org> wrote:

Hello Dobrica,

> I send dumps via private e-mail and I can now see data on website,
> thanks :-)

We still need some manual intervention for new networks,
and of course there can be bugs.

> Now, I'm wondering why it has question mark?

Question mark means we can't offer reliable statistics for that
operator (or country) since we need more information.
As a reference, running cell logger for 3 hours during day time
collects enough data to have good statistics.
More time is better of course.

> Would it helped if I contributed more samples? Would changing SIM card
> somehow help to collect more useful info?

No SIM card is needed, all the available (depends on signal) operators
are automatically discovered and analysed.
Currently, we miss data from Tele2 in Croatia.

> Would another location data be interesting? Is different cell enough
> or should it be another part of country?

Yes, so we have more weighted average on the country.

Very much thanks for your contribution.

Cheers,

LM