[Gsmmap] Android Project

javier falbo javier_falbo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:32:38 CEST 2012

I would like to contribute to the project. I am actually working on : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1422969 Using android device to capture packets and send them to Kraken Tool. Karsten: Could you post your android source code? so i could contribute to update it.I have check the source and seems it send the datahttp://www.zimmerle.org/~zimmerle/cgi-bin/gsmmap.pl?mcc=To identify the network and compare it with the gsmmap. Regards.