[Gsmmap] Question on correct interpretation of pie-graph

Bart Stuut bart.stuut at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:59:46 CET 2012

Hi Karsten. Luca and others,

A quick question on the pie-charts that are used on gsmmap.org: What
is the correct interpretation of these?

I can imagine that the green indicates the number of times (or better
%) an attack would not be possible, and the red indicates the number
of times an attack would be possible, but would like to know for
certain how to interpret them as intended ;-)

I have been unable to find a reference to the interpretation in 28c3
presentation, but it could very well be that I just bluntly missed it.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Bart