[Gsmmap] L1 - loads correctly? / Thanks!

Dave Schmidt dvsm89 at gmx.com
Fri Jan 13 07:42:23 CET 2012

> From: Luca Melette

> So, reading the other mails, you use a gta0x.
>
> I'll fix the patch for all the platforms.

Luca, thank you! (as well as other developers) Yes, I've got a gta0x.

Took quite some time to understand that osmocon should be run on the *phone*, not on the *host*  :-) :blush: Maybe I should update http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenMoko with the correct picture for OpenMoko, different from the one from http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/osmocon.

D.