[Gsmmap] some comments about website procedure

Luca Melette luca at srlabs.de
Mon Jan 2 00:57:56 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the help.

> After ran   ../osmocom-bb/src/host/layer23/src/misc/cell_log
>
> I just got a .log file, not .dat, anyway i sent that file i hope they
> appear on the map or do something usefukk... (good to know if there
> is way to know that)

The log file should not be uploaded as a .dat file,
but luckily we could find it among all the others.

It seems you are in an area served by GSM850/1900 (like the USA).
This has never been tested with our software.

Can you please run "cell_log -B 1900" ?

Then please notify here the errors, with log file if needed.

Cheers,

LM