[Gsmmap] Upload might not work

sascha.krissler at web.de sascha.krissler at web.de
Thu Jan 5 23:06:10 CET 2012

the filename itself does not matter, the extension must be correct,
because it determines the file type; a zip file cannot be fed to tar.
if you think that your data has not been incorporated into the map, then
pls tell me either the identifier you entered into the form or your
approximate location. can also be done via private mail.

Sascha