[Gsmmap] Upload might not work

Stefan Petersen spe at ciellt.se
Fri Jan 6 00:24:50 CET 2012

On 01/05/2012 11:09 PM, Luca Melette wrote:

Hello Luca!

> your upload was ok, simply it was for a new country.

OK, thanks, good to know that the upload worked.

> Please read my post "News for the contributors".

Hope the new country thing isn't too hard, I am really curious about the
result to see if anything brought up in Germany (on ccc's) will come up
on the Swedish operators radar screens.

> Every country with a "?" has not enough data...
> so, keep contributing!

That was gathered between 11 and 16 during work time and gave between
10-50 captures per cell. A thousand captures per cell will take days.
At one time the capture had locked up, so I had to restart it. But I
will send in all my current data and will try to gather more.

What is best; more of same cell or more cells?

Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Best regards,
/Stefan