[Gsmmap] Upload might not work

Luca Melette luca at srlabs.de
Fri Jan 6 01:01:41 CET 2012

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 00:24:50 +0100
Stefan Petersen <spe at ciellt.se> wrote:

> Hope the new country thing isn't too hard, I am really curious about
> the result to see if anything brought up in Germany (on ccc's) will
> come up on the Swedish operators radar screens.

Sweden is up.

> What is best; more of same cell or more cells?

The "best" is to have one cell in each band (900,1800,E)
for each operator. And of course, those with better
reception are the most important.

So, you can specify a longer waiting time (-w)
if you think the "first" scanned ones are producing
more results (files).

ccch_scan is then useful to focus on a particular cell.

> Thanks for all the work you put into this.

We try to improve it every day, with your contributions.

Cheers,

LM