[Gsmmap] GSM Network wish list

David kktmp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:56:01 CET 2012

I would like to upload some data from Spain, but it's a bit strange to send
something that you don't understand or don't know how to interpret. Maybe
I'am uploading something ilegal or some OS data from my own PC, I'm sure
that's not true, but why not ?

Is there any way to interpret / analyze the file data in local before sent
it ?

In my opinion the ambiguous pie charts of gsmmap without any detail explain
is not the spirit of an open colaborate Project.

BR.