[Gsmmap] slovakia, orange/o2 missing

Karsten Nohl nohl at virginia.edu
Sun Jul 1 10:46:30 CEST 2012

Dear Martin,

On May 30, 2012, at 18:38 , Martin Nagy wrote:

> I have submitted logs gathered by cell-log application in Slovakia, however, new operators (o2/orange) did not appeared in the map. Could you please tell me what to do to include these operators?

Thanks much for submitting logs for Slovakia!
It appears that only logs for T-Mobile were uploaded (and very few at that).
Depending on your location and time-of-day you may want to run cell_log for a few hours to gather enough information. GSMMap shows data only once a certain confidence threshold is reached.

> The other thing is, that I am trying to get a subscription to this mailing list, but no confirmation e-mail was sent to this address.

The mailing list should be fixed now.

Thanks again. Cheers,