[Gsmmap] gsmmap.org update logic?

Vadzim Loseu vadzim at informsec.net
Mon Oct 15 15:21:29 CEST 2012

Hey,

1. What exactly is the meaning of the question mark without a circle
diagram next to the name of an operator on the map? Does that stand for
"not enough data" or is that something different? Anyway, does that mean
I should collect more data and re-send it to have it updated on the map?

2. Am I right in assuming that whenever you receive new data for a
particular operator, you overwrite the old diagram even if it used to be
a real circle (enough data) and now it's just a question mark (not
enough data)? I am not sure now, but I think that's what happened to my
previous submission.

V.